Thursday, April 30, 2009

WTF??!?

i am the consummate mind
i am the truth in all things, even when the truth is a lie...
when i speak it must be so...
my opinions are truth...
your truth is subjective...
the only reason you exist is because i matter...
i matter only because your opinion says i do...
your opinion matters because i say it does...
i am the sum of you

This is prime example of what it means to ramble Virgilio style. I have no idea why I wrote it, all I know is that it makes sense to me. To sum it up...It speaks of how I believe we relate to one another: As much I exude comfort and content in my own being, I really do need external validation from people whom I deem significant enough to confirm my "awesomeness". When that validation is not forthcoming - it's sour grapes...i didn't need it in the first place.  Who are you anyway that your opinion matters. And besides, i am the sum of my interaction with you to some degree...so if I'm not all that...neither are you. 


No comments:

Post a Comment